/*
*/

on an update!

yes. ive been busy lately.
this and that.
plus 2 tests and 2 presentations practically driving me crazy.
but hey, on the bright side, theres someone has been there for me.
so i'm happy even though its a tiring week. :)

the post before this were about my previous presentation for my marketing subject.
here's a picture that ive included in my presentation for operation management's subject.
my group covers the whole operation management on one of uitm's library, PTAR 3.



take a look. is me. hehe.
lame. :)

the presentation went well, eventhough i just manage to get a i-need-more-than 3hour sleep.
finishing my keynote and all.
now my eyes not agreeing with the brain.
so, i need to sleep.
ill post la later i dont know what,
just hold on okay? ahaha.

Labels:

6 Responses to “on an update!”

  1. # Blogger nieja

    but hey, on the bright side, theres someone has been there for me.<-- wahaha..siape kah die..?? agagagga..

    niwey gudluck k..  

  2. # Blogger mrazz

    hahaaha. ade la. :)
    huhu.  

  3. # Blogger nieja

    eleh
    org tau la..  

  4. # Blogger marlyn

    "on the bright side, theres someone has been there for me".
    wah! sape tu eyh?? xnk gtaw org tya nieja nanti! haha (=  

  5. # Blogger mrazz

    tatau! :)  

  6. # Blogger N F N Z ™

    tu la kan.
    org pun tertanye2
    sape la someone tu.  

Post a Comment





free hit counter Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker



thanx


*/